This file ( 2kB ) exceeds the allowed full mode (48 kb) size.
The editor full hight is disabled, only scrolling is allowed..
If you wish to edit a file, it is recommended to use the scroll mode as some users do not like the full height
mode, although some users like it.
# 📡 P3X Redis UI that uses Socket.IO, AngularJs Material and IORedis with statistics, console - terminal, tree, dark mode, internationalization, multiple connections, web and desktop by Electron.
# Change log
* Allows to work with 1 million keys, with reduced functions
* With keys over 110k keys
* Sorting is disabled
* Searching happening only on the server, client side searching is disabled
* The fancy information on the tree are disabled
* The client side key sorting is using natural compare (has a small penalty, but under 100k is bearable).
* CONSOLE: TAB or SHIFT + TAB completion like bash is enabled
* CONSOLE: Cursor UP or DOWN history is enabled
* The Redis key tree is resizable now - before it was working with click, now it works with dragging
* Added a new theme - named Enterprise
* Added a new theme - name Redis
* The Redis key tree is resizable now
* I have found, that the best solution is on the server side is to use http instead of https and for security use NGINX (or similar) as a proxy and it is as secure as it can be.
* Due to a variable name, the key sorting was not working, now is.
* the AppImage was not working, now I verified on Windows and Linux
* the first full version
[**P3X-REDIS-UI**](https://pages.corifeus.com/redis-ui) Build v2018.12.20-2
[![Like Corifeus @ Facebook](https://img.shields.io/badge/LIKE-Corifeus-3b5998.svg)](https://www.facebook.com/corifeus.software) [![Donate for Corifeus / P3X](https://img.shields.io/badge/Donate-Corifeus-003087.svg)](https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QZVM4V6HVZJW6) [![Contact Corifeus / P3X](https://img.shields.io/badge/Contact-P3X-ff9900.svg)](https://www.patrikx3.com/en/front/contact)
## P3X Sponsors
[IntelliJ - The most intelligent Java IDE](https://www.jetbrains.com)
[The Smartest IDE for MongoDB](https://www.nosqlbooster.com)